Beware Findlay Toyota in Las Vegas attempting to make up for poor auto sales by not honoring extended warranties!!I have NEVER had a positive experience with this dealership.

The most recent - a Toyota Avalon with 36,000 miles blowing black smoke. They have had it for 8 days, are avoiding phone calls, other than one to say we had to provide them with all oil change receipts, and another to let us know that Toyota corporate HQ had not yet given them permission to open it up...

suggested we came and get it and bring it back on the one day a month a field rep is there.What gall!

Had an Experience with Findlay Toyota?

Comments

SNAFU Advantage Toyota, Barboursville/Huntington, WV. Same old story....bring us this, bring us that, and after 4 months of run-around IN-WARRANTY coverage denied.

Vehicle (2005 Rav-4) was ALWAYS serviced properly and had perfect records...this is just ONE MORE TOYOTA ENGINE OIL SLUDGE event.

Mammoth company using their power to screw consumers out of paid for protections.

Spoke w/Toyota North America and their response was essentially RIGHT, WRONG, or DISHONEST they would have to back the local ... ( ***, lying, thieving crook who does business under their banner) dealer.

Dealer tried to extort me for $7500 for IN-WARRANTY repairs. Obviously SEARCH INTERNET for TOYOTA ENGINE OIL SLUDGE over 3-Million Toyota owner have suffered from Toyota DISHONESTY while Toyota has profited handsomely both in selling their warranties and by selling parts and repairs for in-house repairs arising from their dishonest acts.

BEWARE AND PASS THE WORD TO ALL TOYOTA OWNERS ABOUT TOYOTA ENGINE OIL SLUDGE.

SUDDEN AND COMPLETE POWER LOSS WITH NO WARNING....2 OR MOR CYLINDERS LOSE VIRTUALLY ALL COMPRESSION --- SIMILAR TO ENGINE SHUT DOWN FOR OVERHEAT, EXCEPT THAT WATERPUMP AND COOLING SYSTEM IS FUNCTIONING JUST FINE.